Wednesday 27 October 2010

Going crazy.




The whole of what I just wrote got erased fuckkkkkkk.
Anyways sorry for the rudeness. So right now I want to kill myself, I can't seem to focus I need Aderall or Ritalin. My eyes can't seem to keep on ONE single thing.

It's like I'm watching Britain's Next Top Model and every 2 minute I need to go to Facebook or Tumblr because I can't stand Charlotte crying (love her btw she should have been in the final two with Tiffany) or watching Joy's horrid face as she complains again and again. Arghh (I so shouldn't be watching right now but I only have 1 episode left & then I will mosdef stop).

I have officially two weeks left before my written exams start and I just want to kill myself. My old man can't seem to understand I am studying, just not at the right hours. When you come to a period of exams like this studying just seems more natural at 2 or 3 am in my bed with a City and Colour album setting the mood. Don't ask me why I don't know myself.

I should reassure myself since my teachers have been telling me I have the potential to pass with a good mark but I don't know it's still really scary and I want to give it my all. I wouldn't be the end of the world if I didn't pass but I know how much easier my life will be when I do.

Wish me luck!!
(btw I won't upload as often in the next two weeks just pictures maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment