Tuesday 7 December 2010

HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE: I'm Graduating!

Today was probably the best day of my life. First of all this morning I woke up with two things on my mind; lunch with my friends at the Korean buffet (yumm) and getting the results to my Final exams to see whether or not I was graduating!

And Yes I graduated, and was listed as "Pretty Good" which on a scale of one to 10 is between 6 and 8! Woohoo! I am so happy I spent my whole afternoon smiling.

Graduating is so important to me for various reasons. First off it means I can now go to College without worrying! Second of all it means that I did progress from last year which was pretty hard for me in lots of ways. I am so proud of myself and I now know that I can do it, I just need a little work!

Anyways enough talk about High School and all that crap I'm done with it! College here I come!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment