Thursday 6 January 2011

Discovering my surroundings.

So new years was so uneventful that I have no pictures to give you of that day. But thankfully I got to take a few as I roamed around Montpellier with my sister in law.
The town even under the rain is beautiful, the people are polite and the diversity of faces makes me happy. It was something I had missed in Argentina. It's full of little narrow streets with colourful shops on every corner, it's really the south of France I remembered as a child.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While walking around I found an adorable little vintage shop called Hippy Market, and I immediatly fell in love, they have all that I need to fill my closet with and even though it's not as cheap as it could be I can see some real good investement pieces in there! Thank god for Winter Sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment