Tuesday 7 September 2010

100 truths

  1. last beverage = lemon sparkling water (boring I know)

  2. last phone call = Mom

  3. last text message = “OMFG got new shoes”

  4. last song you listened to = Chumbawamba - Thubtpumping (I know this is so 90's)

  5. last time you cried = A few minutes ago after yawning too hard.

HAVE YOU EVER:

  1. dated someone twice = nope

  2. been cheated on = nope again

  3. kissed someone & regretted it= yes

  4. lost someone special = Yeah but it's been so long I forget

  5. been depressed = Lots

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

  1. grey

  2. black

  3. dark red

  4. dark purple

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)

  1. Made a new friend = yeah tons

  2. Fallen out of love = same here

  3. Laughed until you cried = no only till got stomach cramps and the pain horrid

  4. Met someone who changed you = I'm stuck in time continuum so no

  5. Found out who your true friends were = Yep, and it hurt

  6. Found out someone was talking about you = I smaked that one down :) (nicely)

  7. Kissed anyone on your fb friend’s list = nope thank god

GENERAL:

  1. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life = probably 2/3 the others I've met but we don't actually hang.

  2. Do you have any pets = No but I've already planned to buy a French Bulldog or a Pug and call him Sartre (click you'll understand better)

  3. What did you do for your last birthday = I had a party, invited a few people some of who I didn't actually like and just pissed me off. I cried too.

  4. What time did you wake up today = 9:48 AM

  5. What were you doing at midnight last night = Had diner with the 'rents, a friend and ate ice-cream.

  6. Name something you CANNOT wait for = GRADUATION!

  7. Last time you saw your Mother = this morning

  8. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = I wish I was a better student and stopped falling for horrible people and all their charms.

  9. What are you listening to right now = Circa Survive - Oh, Hello

  10. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = yep, but I think it was in kindergarden or something.

  11. What’s getting on your nerves right now = School, people who can't shut up during exams and my lack of focus.

  12. Most visited webpage = Probably Fbook and Deviantart.

  13. Nicknames = "china" and Emm (mostly by people who don't know my real name).

  14. Relationship Status = not taken

  15. Zodiac Sign = Taurus

  16. He or She? = me or them?

  17. Elementary? = Bousfield (London)

  18. Middle School = JASA (France), EFS (China)
  19. High school/College = Homeschooled (China), Mermoz (Argentina)

  20. Hair color = everchanging but dark brown right now

  21. Long or short = long quite long

  22. Height = 1m70

  23. What do you like about yourself?= ability to talk shit and get away with it
  24. Do you have a crush on someone? = yes

  25. Piercings = ears but I want more

  26. Tattoos = i've got one planned

  27. Righty or lefty= right

FIRSTS :

  1. First surgery = got my earrings stuck in my earlobe

  2. First piercing = ears

  3. First best friend = JD still is.

  4. First sport you joined = Horse-Riding

  5. First vacation = Probably to my grand-ma's house

  6. First pair of trainers = kickers?

RIGHT NOW:

  1. Eating = carrot chunks

  2. Drinking = nothin'

  3. I’m about to = play a little guitar

  4. Listening to = Colin Farrell - Gone, Gone, Gone (From Crazy Heart)

  5. Waiting = for my procrastination to runaway

YOUR FUTURE :

  1. Want kids? = Yes, but later, no more than two I have a theory about how you can fit two children in the back of a car with a suitcase between them so they don't fight, it works.

  2. Get Married? = Probably but without the church & the rice.

WHICH IS BETTER :

  1. Lips or eyes? = Both are great.

  2. Hugs or kisses = Hugs.

  3. Shorter or taller = Taller.

  4. Older or Younger = Older but not more than 5 years.

  5. Romantic or spontaneous = how is spontaneous the opposite of romantic!

  6. Nice stomach or nice arms = Both?

  7. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive, but a little loudness is always good.

  8. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship, I wouldn't get over the guilt.

  9. Trouble maker or hesitant = I depends on what kind of trouble :)

HAVE YOU EVER :

  1. Kissed a stranger= Nope (stranger danger!)

  2. Lost glasses/contacts = Yep, contacts load of time and glasses once in those giant fake wave pools.

  3. Broken someone’s heart = I hope not.

  4. Had your own heart broken = Yes, douchebags.

  5. Been arrested = No, I'm sneakeyhhh

  6. Turned someone down = Yep, creepy creepsters.

  7. Cried when someone died = I always do, who doesn't?

  8. Fallen for a friend = I fell so hard.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

  1. Yourself = Depends on the situation.

  2. Miracles = Nope.

  3. Love at first sight = Not really, but I believe in hate at first sight.

  4. Heaven = it lies somewhere between the Starwars ride and a Katy Perry vid.

  5. Santa Claus = ew, creepy old fat guy.

  6. Kiss on the first date = Why not (except if it's a bad one)

  7. Angels = wtf?!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

  1. Had more than one bf/gf? = yes
  2. Is there one person you want to be with right now? = I've gotten over it.

  3. Did you sing today? = Not yet, but in a few minutes.

  4. Ever cheated on somebody? = No.
  5. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? = I would, take all those sweets and snicker bars out from my mouth and would kick some ass.

  6. Are you afraid of falling in love? = No, I'm afraid of falling out of love.

  7. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = well not last year but I would like to redo my 18th Bday.

  8. Posting this as 100 truths? = Sure though i deleted a few (only 4).

No comments:

Post a Comment