I recently had a friend bring me the Sephora Smoothing Primer over from France, since we sadly don't have Sephora here.
I was basically looking for a primer that was affordable and that worked well.
You see my problem is I have oily skin and so my make-up has a tendency to fade or even just smudge which I hate. So putting my faith in the comments I had read online I decided to try it out.
I've always loved Sephora because it's basically quite affordable and the products have always hooked me up, quality wise.
I've been using it for about a week now and I have to say I'm impressed.
- The texture is perfect, transparent, not too liquid but not thick enough to clog my pores. You just need a press for your whole face.
- It doesn't smell like shit (hey I'm just being honest) I think it's pretty close to olive oil even though it's tagged as "Fragrance Free".
- It lasts for at least 4 hours in my experience when used on eyelids. And more for the rest of the face.
- Works well as an eyeshadow primer (I always used to have my eyeliner and eyeshadow smudging after batting my lashes a few times which was awful).
- After using this my make up seems to glide off more easily when I wash it off.
*I am in no way paid nor do I receive any kind of compensation to advertise this product.