Monday 18 October 2010

OMG we're in KOREA!! P.1

Sunday my friend Luna introduced me to Korea Town, where we tried out the local
BBQ. I think it was one of the most exciting things we ever tasted since we're both poor students.

corea town

As you can see there are so many little dishes, and they wouldn't stop bringing more, I think we had to go through 20 maybe till we finished up!

corea town

As some of you know I am so not a big meat eater, I mean beef & pork, I just content myself on chicken and maybe fish but that day it was so amazing,
we just couldn't stop eating any!

After two hours of eating (yes really 2 hours of non stop eating) we headed down
the streets to check out the local markets.

corea town

Sea weed hanging from a shop's porch.

corea town

corea town

Inside the market was an overwhelming quantity of Korean food from fresh Kimchi, to packed goods like Tea, Miso, Kimchi mix and more.

corea town

corea town

And of course lets not forget Pepero the Korean Pocky which some of you may know as Mikado in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment