Friday 26 November 2010

hot hot heat

It's so hot these days, 28°c today (82°f) and frankly I really hate it. I can't even nap since it's so hot! I need winter I know more than half of my family comes from a tropical island but ahh summer and the heat just aren't for me. My hair is all sticky and my internet is slow, my day couldn't be more boring.



I've been drinking water all day with cherries and strawberries. It's too hot to drink coke it's all sticky and I'm getting sick of the taste.



I've also been studying my Swedish it's fun and passes the time I've already gone to level 3 on Livemocha.com and now I can introduce myself, yeah! I write like shit don't tell me I already know.

1 comment:

  1. here it is very cold and raining almost all the time , It's kind of depressing.

    ReplyDelete