Tuesday 14 December 2010

WINTER '10: moving back to France.

Hi guys, so if you haven't read the news I'm moving back to France to pursuit my studies in Montpellier (south of France) and so I've been preparing myself for this big change. Moving from country to country isn't unknown to me but this time, for the first time, I'm not really sad about it. Of course I'll miss my friends but I know I'll see the best ones soon.

Leaving Argentina is quite a relief to me since I can finally get the life I've been waiting for, for a long time.

I'm one of those people for who High School (though I love studying) is just a waste of time on people that I would never talk to, see, even share a room with if I had the chance. But oh well I had to do it and it's done now I've got what I wanted.
A guaranty of 3 years studying what I love (Chinese culture & language) and the peace of mind things will be stable.




First of all Sunday I'll be boarding for 16 hours to go back to France.



Then after a few days roaming around in Paris I'll spend Christmas Eve with my Brother, Brother in Law and Sister in Law in the train, destination: South of France.



Then hopefully we'll have a nice sleep over with lots of food, celebrations and fun.



And before I know it I'll be starting College in the middle of the year, which will come as a pretty big exception in my school! I can't wait to meet new people!


Haa I hope at least one of my (good) illusions about College will come true. I won't be posting much till I get to France since I'm packing up. But least comments or questions and I'll answer!


All Images from WeHeartIt.com and Hearted on my page: PinBlackHearts

1 comment: