Sunday 28 November 2010

WINTER SEASON: dresses

With the holidays coming up and the sales starting up I thought to make an article using only ASOS.com products (love the brand) since they're having free delivery WORLDWIDE for Christmas.


Anyways I selected 10 looks that would fit perfectly with the festivities. First off I have to admit I love giant structured dresses but you have to think: Is it practical? Can I sit in it? Can I eat in this? Yeah because we all know Christmas is about stuffing your face, drinking champagne, running around and dancing. You should always think about this when you buy anything or else it'll be useless.




VELVET
1. ASOS Velvet Rushed Sleeved Dress
2. ASOS Velvet Embellished Bandeau Dress
3. ASOS Velvet Twist Body Con Dress



PETERPAN COLLAR
4. ASOS Faux Pearl Trim Trapeze Swing Dress
5. ASOS Knitted 60's Shift Dress
6. ASOS Peterpan Collar Jersey Dress



EMBELLISHED
7. ASOS Embellished 60's Shift Dress
8. ASOS Feather Corset Dress



DRAPPED
9. ASOS Heavy Drape and Fold Body Con
10. ASOS Cross Back Skater Dress

I love these dresses but I have to say my favourites are definitely n° 1, 4, and 7, I'm a big fan of colourful dresses but I admit black and dark colours are better to me . Black dresses can be used in lots of occasion unlike when you take a very remarkable dress like the Yellow one which will be easily noticed if used more than once.

Anyways I was going to add a selection of different blazers and cardigans that you should check out too but I won't because this post is a bit long.
Just remember you don't put a velvet blazer over a velvet dress, if you wear a black dress (or any dark colour) try to add an eye popping top/blazer/pair of tights ... to mix it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment